Seyidoğlu Mulberry Molasses (Dut Pekmezi) - 14oz
Molasses, or black treacle (British, for human consumption; known as molasses otherwise), is a viscous by-product of the refining of sugarcane or sugar beets into sugar. Molasses varies by amount of sugar, method of extraction, and age of plant.
Sweet sorghum syrup may be colloquially called "sorghum molasses" in the southern United States.
Molasses can be used:
• In dark rye breads or other whole grain breads
• In some cookies and pies
• In barbecue sauces
• In beer styles such as stouts and porters
• The principal ingredient in the distillation of rum
• As a humectant in jerky processing
• An iron supplement
• An additive in livestock feeds
• An ingredient in fishing groundbait
• A source for yeast production
• The main ingredient in the production of citric acid
• An additive in tobacco smoked in a hookah, shisha, or narghile (found in the brands The King, Al Fakher Tobacco, Cedars Tobacco, Mazaya, Nakhla, Tangiers, Salloum, and Hookafina Blak)
Ingredients: Mulbery molasses*
* Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
Please read our full disclaimer. Show/Hide Full Disclaimer.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Tulumba.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
|Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15g)|
|Serving Per Container 27|
|Amount Per Serving 15g|| |
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0|| 0%|
| Saturated Fat 0|| 0%|
| Trans Fat 0|| |
|Cholesterol 0|| 0%|
|Sodium 0|| 0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3mg|| 4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0|| 0%|
| Sugars 11g|| |
|Lactose 0|| 0%|
|Protein 0|| 0%|
|Potassium 0|| 0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
| Sat Fat||Less than||20g|
| Dietary Fiber||25g|